Off the back of a fantastic year, Tenaya Canyon (Due Diligence/Clouds Rest), will stay in training with Ed Walker as a four-year-old. Her owners, Whitsbury Stud, have very kindly leased the filly to the Racegoers Club again for 2022, and we are delighted to offer members the opportunity to purchase shares in her (up to two shares per member).
In her 2021 three-year-old campaign she achieved the following:
- Ran 9 times, won twice and placed three times
- Progressed from an official rating of 77 to a rating of 91
- Won over £40k gross prize money
- Took her owners to the York Ebor meeting and ran in two Listed races - not beaten far, finishing 4th, 5th and 6th respectively
Her trainer is bullish that she will be stronger as a four-year-old and progress again to compete in sprint Pattern races and Class 2 handicaps.
Shares are £360 each
(The increase on 2021 share price reflects the increased entry fees for Class 1 and 2 races that she will be aimed at in 2022)
Please note terms and conditions below:
1. You will be sent a Share Certificate which confirms your acceptance in the Tenaya Canyon Owners Group 80.
2. The maximum number of shares available in this group are 150.
3. Governance of the operation of the Owners Group is the legal responsibility of the Trustees of the Group, whose appointment has been approved by the Committee of the Racegoers Club.
4. The Trustees decision on all matters not expressly covered in the following rules shall be final and binding on all Owners Group members.
5. The Trustees shall have authority to delegate responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of the Owners Group to a nominated Group Manager.
6. The Trustees will, on behalf of Owners Group 80 lease Tenaya Canyon for the period until 31st October 2022.
7. No shareholder may leave the group prior to 31/10/2022 other than for reasons set out in the full terms and conditions. 2021 shareholders will have priority to renew a share for the third year of the lease.
8. Accounts, which will be available upon request, will be prepared and duly certified by a qualified accountant, at the end of the term of the Owners Group.
9. The amounts returnable to shareholders shall be the excess of income (including prize money) over expenditure and a management fee of £6,000 for the administration of the owners group, as shown in those accounts.
10. No share owner shall be entitled to any rights or privileges of ownership other than set out in the full terms and conditions.