The Racegoers Club was established as British Horseracing's Official Supporters Club in 1968. As such, we are a champion for racegoers across the country, supporting our members and ensuring that racegoers have a voice with racecourses and in the wider industry. Our aims are simple; to drive support for British horseracing at all levels, encouraging attendance and engagement with the sport we love. We also aim to encourage ownership of thoroughbred racehorses through our syndicates and ownership groups with some of the top trainers.
The club is a not for profit organisation, so you can be assured everything we do is focused on providing a better club for our members and delivering the best value available in racing. We have unrivalled relationships with racecourses, trainers and breeders, allowing us access to facilities and stables that no other club can offer.
There are many benefits including:
- An extensive programme of concessions and free racedays!
- Monthly e-magazine filled with the latest Club & industry news and topical articles
- Zoom calls with leading racing personalities hosted by Colin Brown
- Access to an online racing community with virtual club social events
- Fun competitions, including the popular Club Ten To Follows
- Affordable racehorse ownership
- Tailored offers with our partners including RTV and Rewards4Racing
- Yard & Stud visits, and exclusive racecourse packages & events
We have teamed up with Rewards4Racing to offer every club member points when they join or renew their membership. For an individual membership you receive £5 worth of points and for a joint membership £10 worth of points!
Racegoers Club are proud to have Racing Welfare as our official charity partners. Every year the Club raises money for the charity through stable visits and generous donations from the membership. In 2019 Racegoers Club members collectively raised £1,840 at our Cheltenham Festival marquee to donate to the charity.