The Racegoers Club was established as British Horseracing's Official Supporters Club in 1968. As such, we are a champion for racegoers across the country, supporting our members and ensuring that racegoers have a voice with racecourses and in the wider industry. Our aims are simple; to drive support for British horseracing at all levels, encouraging attendance and engagement with the sport we love. We also aim to encourage ownership of thoroughbred racehorses through our syndicates and ownership groups with some of the top trainers.
The club is a not for profit organisation, so you can be assured everything we do is focused on providing a better club for our members and delivering the best value available in racing. We have unrivalled relationships with racecourses, trainers and breeders, allowing us access to facilities and stables that no other club can offer.
There are many benefits including:
- Membership Welcome Pack
- Quarterly Magazine featuring interviews and articles with trainers, jockeys and industry professionals
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Access to exclusive events across Great Britain
- Opportunities to visit top racing yards
- A great value ownership experience through one of our syndicates with some of the Britain's top trainers
- Concessions at over 90% of fixtures across all of Britain’s racecourses
Our ambassadors are some of the most recognisable names in racing. They each bring their own unique area of expertise and insight to the club that all of our members can enjoy.
We have teamed up with Rewards4Racing to offer every club member 500 points when they join or renew their membership.